Chapter Health and Consultation Program
It is important to review the state of the chapter, or chapter's health, regularly to ensure that the chapter is vital, fulfilling its commitment to the membership, and providing the best membership experience.
Take advantage of STTI staff by requesting a consultation today.
Request a chapter consultation!
Chapter Health Tools
How does chapter health affect your chapter?
Healthy chapters experience:
- Increased member participation
- Increased revenue through renewals
- Increased revenue from events and programming
- Increased member engagement at the board and committee level
- Better financial stability allows the chapter to provide new and improved benefits
- Recognition at the regional and international level as a model chapter
How does chapter health affect STTI?
Improved chapter health translates to:
- Increased organizational awareness and value
- Increased organizational revenue that aids in:
- Development of new and improved member benefits
- Increased scholarships, grants and awards for members
- Supporting relief efforts to members/chapters in distress
How can STTI staff help?
STTI staff can consult with you on a wide-variety of chapter health topics, such as:
- Membership Engagement
- Membership Retention
- Chapter Operations & Governance
- Strategic Planning
What happens after you request assistance?
An STTI staff member will contact you to verify your request and schedule a time to begin the consultation process.
The consultation process could include:
Do you have a question about chapter health or the consultation program? Please submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.634.7575 (U.S./Canada) or +1.317.634.8171 (International).
- One-on-One consultation with the requesting chapter leader
- Consultation with the entire chapter board of directors
- Training and assistance as decided by the chapter board, staff and regional coordinator