The Circle - STTI's professional networking site, developed to connect members with each other, their chapters, regions and headquarters. The Circle also hosts chapter websites.
Your chapter website is already built, and all chapter leaders have access to edit the content.
How to Access The Circle
Since The Circle is a benefit exclusive to active STTI members, access is granted by signing in:
- Visit http://thecircle.nursingsociety.org
- Click on the Sign In button in the upper right corner of the screen, and use the following information to sign in:
- Email address on file with STTI
- Password: 7-digit member identification number
or the password created at the time of induction.
Your member number will always act as an alternate password.
2014 Circle Chapter Website of the Month
January - Phi Pi Chapter
February - Iota Chapter
March - Upsilon Xi-at-Large
April - Epsilon Chapter
May - Rho Delta Chapter
June - Theta Zeta Chapter
July - Iota Upsilon-at-Large
August - Pi Gamma Chapter
September - Lambda Phi Chapter
October - Iota Xi Chapter
Congratulations to these recipients!
Nominate your chapter! Remember, this is only for chapter websites hosted on The Circle, STTI's professional networking platform.
- Click on your profile in The Circle and then select the All Chapter Officers workgroup.
- This workgroup connects you with all STTI chapter leaders. It contains a resource library, discussion forum, training and deadline calendar, and announcements.
- Watch a three-minute tutorial to show members how to update their profile, preferences and subscriptions
- Register for an upcoming webcast (on right) or request one-on-one training from STTI staff.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
All chapter leader tips, tools, and training sessions are communicated through Leader Lines (the monthly newsletter for chapter leaders). Leader Lines is delivered the first Friday of every month.
The next opportunity for in-person training on chapter operations topics (including chapter websites) is Leadership Connection, 24-27 September 2014.