The Circle is STTI's professional networking site, developed to connect members with each other, their chapters, regions and headquarters. The Circle also hosts chapter websites.
Your chapter website is already built, and all chapter leaders have access to edit the content.
How to Access The Circle
Since The Circle is a benefit exclusive to active STTI members, access is granted by signing in:
- Visit http://thecircle.nursingsociety.org
- Click on the Sign In button in the upper right corner of the screen, and use the following information to sign in:
- Email address on file with STTI
- Password: 7-digit member identification number
or the password created at the time of induction.
Your member number will always act as an alternate password.
2014 Circle Chapter Website
of the Month
January - Phi Pi Chapter
February - Iota Chapter
March - Upsilon Xi-at-Large
Congratulations to these recipients!
Nominate your chapter! Remember, this is only for chapter websites hosted on The Circle, STTI's professional networking platform.
- Click on your profile in The Circle and then select the All Chapter Officers workgroup.
- This workgroup connects you with all STTI chapter leaders. It contains a resource library, discussion forum, training and deadline calendar, and announcements.
- Watch a three-minute tutorial to show members how to update their profile, preferences and subscriptions
- Register for an upcoming webcast (on right) or request one-on-one training from STTI staff.
20 Circle Tips in 20 Minutes
- 4 March at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- 5 March at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
The Circle: Membership Engagement in a Virtual World
- 17 March at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- 19 March at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time