Chapter Annual Report
Each STTI chapter is required to complete an online annual report through the Chapter Management System. The information gathered helps STTI to identify membership trends, chapter preferences and needs.
The Chapter Annual Report must be submitted by 5 August 2015. See the basics and tips, below, for successful submission.
Chapter Annual report basics
- STTI uses the Chapter Management System to collect chapter responses
- Once an annual report is submitted it cannot be revised by the chapter
- Chapters that do not complete the 2012-2013 and/or 2013-2014 chapter annual report on time will not be eligible for the 2015 Chapter Key Award.
- Use the "2014-2015 Chapter Annual Report Questions and Glossary of Terms" document to prepare your answers. You will need to sign in to the All Chapter Officers workgroup to access the document.
- The Chapter Annual Report submission form can be accessed through the Annual Report area of the Chapter Management System located on the bottom left of the page
Tips for the Annual Report
- The annual report is no longer submitted in two separate sections but can be submitted once both sections are complete. To submit the report, select the "Submit Annual Report" button located at the bottom of the form.
- It is the responsibility of all chapter board members to ensure that the annual report is completed and submitted on time.
- Remember to save your work as you go by clicking the "Save Changes" button or to save your work and return to it later.
- Preparing to Submit the Chapter Annual Report (6:03)
- Submitting the Chapter Annual Report (4:11)
- Obtaining a Copy of Your Chapter's Annual Report (2:51)
Frequently Asked Questions about the Chapter Annual Report
What is the Chapter Management System?
Do you have a question about the chapter annual report?
Please submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171 (international).