Chapter Annual Report
The chapter annual report is completed each year by all chapters of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI). The information gathered from these reports helps STTI to examine membership trends, preferences and chapter needs. In order to submit the Chapter Annual Report, chapter leaders MUST log into the Chapter Management System.
Chapter Annual report basics
- STTI uses the Chapter Management System to collect chapter responses
- Once an annual report is submitted it cannot be revised by the chapter
- Chapters that do not complete the 2012-2013 and/or 2013-2014 chapter annual report on time will not be eligible for the 2015 Chapter Key Award
Tips for the Annual Report
- The annual report is no longer submitted in two separate sections but can be submitted once both sections are complete. To submit the report, select the "Submit Annual Report" button located at the bottom of the form.
- It is the responsibility of all chapter board members to ensure that the annual report is completed and submitted on time.
- Remember to save your work as you go by clicking the "Save Changes" button or to save your work and return to it later.
- The Chapter Annual Report submission form can be accessed through the Annual Report area of the Chapter Management System located on the bottom left of the page.
- Use the below document to prepare your answers
- View the following tutorials to learn more about the Chapter Annual Report submission process:
Frequently Asked Questions about the Chapter Annual Report
What is the Chapter Management System?
Do you have a question about the chapter annual report?
Please submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171 (international).