Meet Your STTI Regional Leadership—the Regional Chapters Coordinating Committee (RCCC)
By Jessica Wendorf, STTI, Chapter and Regional Operations Manager
STTI’s 486 chapters are divided into 20 geographic regions. Each region is represented by an elected Regional Coordinator. The purpose of Regional Coordinators is to facilitate the work of chapter leaders by advancing initiatives that meet the needs of the chapters and fulfill the mission of STTI.
In addition to working with chapter leaders, regional coordinators are encouraged to create a welcoming environment for all developing honor societies within her/his region. As a developing honor society, you may contact the Regional Coordinator at any time to:
- Connect with the chapters near you and in your region
- Receive valuable resources and information about STTI and ongoing chapter requirements and initiatives
- Receive best practices that chapters utilize in the areas of:
- Strategic planning
- Membership engagement and retention
- Programming and fundraising
- Communications strategies
For more information about your Regional Coordinator and your specific STTI region, visit the Regions webpage.