Starting a Chapter - Phase 1: Inquiry
Institutions of higher education that are interested in starting a chapter shall contact STTI staff to inquire about the requirements, process and timeline.
Phase 1 Tasks:
1) Review minimum requirements to become a chapter:
2) Review "What It Means to Be A Chapter of STTI" COMING SOON!
3) Request consultation with STTI staff
4) Pre-qualify to proceed by submitting the "Registration Form to begin the Developing Honor Society Process" (on right)
5) Share chapter development information with appropriate colleagues and university officials and obtain their support.
Tools & Resources
STTI Organizational Fact Sheet
Starting an STTI Chapter Video
20 Reasons to Have a Chapter at Your School of Nursing
Contact UsStaff at headquarters are available by phone or e-mail to answer your questions about honor society & chapter development.
Inside North Americadevelopinghs@stti.org Telephone: 1.888.634.7575
Outside North Americaglobal@stti.iupui.eduTelephone: +1.317.634.8171