Starting a Chapter - Phase 1: Inquiry
Institutions of higher education that are interested in starting a chapter shall contact STTI staff to inquire about the requirements, process and timeline.
Phase 1 Tasks:
1) Review minimum requirements to become a chapter:
2) Review "What It Means to Be A Chapter of STTI" COMING SOON!
3) Request consultation with STTI staff
4) Pre-qualify to proceed by submitting Pre-application Form (on right)
5) Share chapter development information with appropriate colleagues and university officials and obtain their support.
Tools & Resources
STTI Organizational Fact Sheet
STTI Organizational Fact Sheet - French
Overview of STTI Video
Starting an STTI Chapter Video
20 Reasons to Have a Chapter at Your School of Nursing
Contact UsStaff at headquarters are available by phone or e-mail to answer your questions about honor society & chapter development.
Inside United States/Canadachapserv@stti.iupui.edu Telephone: 1.888.634.7575