Coursemill is the name of Sigma Theta Tau International’s new learning management system, which delivers valuable continuing nurse education content to nurses worldwide.
Accessing Your Courses
For members who wish to access a free course, simply log in with your email address and password that you use to log in to STTI members-only content. (Normally this is your 7-digit member number unless you have chosen to change it.) Log in here.
Nurses who purchase a course on STTI's e-commerce site, Nursing Knowledge International, will receive an email with login instructions. Log in here.
If you experience problems with logging in, please call STTI member services toll free at 888-634-7575 or +1.317.634.8171 (International).
Frequently Asked Questions
I passed my test, but my score says I failed. Why?
You may need to delete your temporary Internet files. Your computer retains old web pages each time you visit a new site. This interferes with the scoring of tests.
How do I delete temporary Internet files?
- Close out of ALL programs or windows/websites which may be open.
- Under Tools, choose Internet Options.
- In the center of the window, under Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files. (For Internet Explorer 7.0, under Browsing History, click delete. Choose delete files under Temporary Internet files.)
- Click OK.
For Apple (Macintosh):
- Under Explorer, choose Preferences.
- Choose Advanced on the left side of the window.
- Click the Empty Now button under Cache.
My certificate won't print. Why?
When I click the link, nothing happens. Why?
Most likely your pop-up blocker is turned on. Your pop-up blocker should be turned off. (Links within our courses open in a new window, either within the program or to an external webpage. If the blocker is not turned off, it will prevent these pages from opening.)
How do I turn off my pop-up blocker?
In your Internet browser:
Click Tools on your menu bar.
Arrow down to Pop-Up Blocker.
Click Turn off Pop-Up Blocker.
Check your security configurations for Java and Java Script. The permissions should be enabled. Use this link for how to instructions for Java and Java Script using Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315674
Check the Internet browser version because it may need to be updated. Free updates (downloads) are available here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx?displaylang=en
If you are taking a course from work, be sure to inform your employer's IT department, as they may have firewalls in place for security purposes.
* If the above tips fail to resolve your problem, please contact your employer's systems administrator.