|Geriatric Nursing |
Leadership Academy (GNLA)
Applications for the 2012-2013 have now closed.
Please check the International Leadership Institute pages soon for upcoming event and cohort information!
All applications must be submitted online via the Confex system. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted.
Steps for a successful, on-time application!
- Identify a Mentor who will support your leadership development and specific project goals.
Request a letter of support from your employer or organization.
- Ideally, this would be someone that you already know, but if no one comes to mind, get your network going and don’t be afraid to ask! Start with your colleagues and see who they recommend.
Gather the supporting application materials.
- Reach out before completing the application so this step will not hold you up.
Complete and submit online application.
- Get your materials together and up-to-date, so that completing the application will go more quickly.
The following materials represent a complete application:
- GNLA application for the Fellow and the Mentor
- Résumé or CV for the Fellow and the Mentor
- Letter of support from agency/organization/institution (A/O/I) for the applicant and the Mentor