Experience membership locally, regionally, and globally
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR membership
As of December 2013, more than US $960,000 had been contributed to the STTI Foundation for Nursing’s Research Permanent Fund helping us to award more research grants to deserving nurses.
“I personally look forward to celebrating the day we reach the US $1 million milestone and am grateful to all members who use the STTI card to make their purchases so they can help support nursing research,” said STTI President Hester C. Klopper.
Don’t have the STTI credit card? Apply online today or call Bank of America toll free at 1-800-WEB-APPLY. Be sure to mention priority code VAB3SX.
For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, click on the link or call the number above and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
STTI recognized with four American Journal of Nursing (AJN) Book of the Year awards
- Toxic Nursing: Managing Bullying, Bad Attitudes, and Total Turmoil earned two first-place awards.
- Creating & Sustaining Civility in Nursing Education received a first-place award.
- Clinical Research Manual: Practical Tools and Templates for Managing Clinical Research earned a second-place award.
Click here to read more about the award-winning books.
Congratulations, Upsilon Xi-at-Large Chapter!
Upsilon Xi-at-Large Chapter was selected as having March's Chapter Website of the Month. See how this group utilizes its website, and view past recipients!
Network on The Circle, STTI's members-only professional networking site!
As a new benefit, all members are subscribed to their chapter discussion forum, hosted by The Circle.
- To change or add subscriptions, such as the Global Member Forum, log in to The Circle today using your email address and seven-digit member number. Click on "My Profile" then "My Subscriptions."
- Build and manage your career by connecting with specialized career advisors through the Career Central Discussion.
Members will receive email messages from The Circle anytime a new discussion is started in any of their subscribed forums.
Member Webcast Opportunity: "20 Circle Tips in 20 Minutes"
The Circle is a fast, easy way to connect with other STTI members at your convenience. Spend 20 minutes learning 20 tips!
Check out one of these upcoming opportunities:
STTI members can search thousands of nursing jobs by keyword, location, or type on our members-only Job Board! It's easy to create your online account, upload your resume, and set up personal job alerts. Access professional nursing positions, career resources, career advice, and much more!
Sigma Theta Tau International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.