Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Your resource for evidence-based nursing (EBN) knowledge from a source you trust!
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing™, a quarterly, peer-reviewed, evidence-based nursing journal, provides readers a primary source of information to improve patient care.
Each issue contains knowledge synthesis and original articles with best practice applications and recommendations for clinical practice, nursing administration, nursing education and public health care policy.
Table of Contents: Current Issue
Written especially for Clinicians — Educators — Researchers — Nurse leaders — Policymakers!
Each issue includes:
- Knowledge synthesis articles with best practice applications and recommendations for clinical practice, nursing administration, nursing education and public health care policy.
- Articles and features that present research and viewpoints, which challenge and develop the knowledge base about evidence-based nursing.
- Special features and columns with information geared to readers’ diverse roles: clinical practice, education, research, administration and policy.
- A forum that encourages readers to engage in an ongoing dialogue on critical issues and questions in evidence-based nursing.
- Reviews of the latest publications and resources on evidence-based nursing.
- News about professional organizations, conferences and other activities around the world related to evidence-based nursing.
- Links to other global evidence-based nursing resources and organizations.
The editor of Worldviews™
Editor Jo Rycroft-Malone heads a team of associate editors and an international editorial board who represent global leaders in evidence-based nursing. This team ensures that articles published provide the most current and comprehensive knowledge synthesis and best evidence available, including specific recommendations and guidelines that support the implementation of best practice.
This journal resource is published by the Honor Society of Nursing,
Sigma Theta Tau International and Wiley-Blackwell.