Written especially for Clinicians — Educators — Researchers — Nurse leaders — Policymakers!
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing™, a bimonthly, peer-reviewed, evidence-based nursing journal, provides readers a primary source of information to improve patient care.
Each issue contains knowledge synthesis and original articles with best practice applications and recommendations for clinical practice, nursing administration, nursing education and public health care policy.
(STTI members have free access to online version!)
Table of Contents: Current Issue
Each issue includes:
- Knowledge synthesis articles with best-practice applications and recommendations for clinical practice, nursing leadership and administration; nursing and transdisciplinary education; and public health care policy.
- Articles and features that present research and viewpoints that challenge and develop the knowledge base about evidence-based practice to improve health and health care.
- Special features with information geared toward readers’ diverse roles: clinical practice, education, research, administration/leadership, and policy.
- New columns including "Implementing and Sustaining Evidence-based Practice in Real World Practice Settings" and "Tactics for Teaching Evidence-based Practice."
- Links to podcasts by the editor, column editors, and authors about the latest in evidence-based practice.
- A forum that encourages readers to engage in an ongoing dialogue on critical issues and questions in evidence-based nursing.
Worldviews™ Welcomes New Editor
The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau Inter-national (STTI) is excited to welcome Bernadette Melnyk, PhD, RN, CPNP/ PMHNP, FNAP, FAAN, as the new editor of Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing™. Melnyk, dean at The Ohio State University College of Nursing, is an internationally recognized expert in evidence-based practice, intervention research, and child and adolescent mental health. Most recently, she served as associate editor of the publication. Read her press release.
STTI would like to thank Dr. Jo Rycroft-Malone for her leadership, dedication, and contributions to the tremendous success of Worldviews. STTI also recognizes and thanks Associate Editors Melnyk and Dr. Tracey Bucknall for their diligence and dedication.