|Sigma Theta Tau International/Alpha Eta Collaborative Research Grant |
To provide up to US$2000 research grant to Tau Lambda-at-large chapter member(s) ONLY for a new research project in Africa.
Funds for this grant are provided by Alpha Eta Chapter.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Member of Tau Lambda-at-Large residing in Africa.*
- Submit online a completed research application package and signed research agreement.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit a final report; submit completed abstract to Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
||1 December 2014|
||1 June 2015|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
*Applications that do not meet the requirements listed above WILL NOT be reviewed for this grant.
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system will be available in July 2014.