Sigma Theta Tau International/
The Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science
The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International/The Council for Advancement of Nursing Science research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to improve the health of the world’s people through research. Proposals for clinical, educational or historical research, including plans for broadly disseminating the research findings, may be submitted for the grant.
Funds for this grant are provided by Sigma Theta Tau International and the Council on Advancement of Nursing Science.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Be a member in good standing of both STTI and CANS.
- Hold at minimum a Master's degree or equivalent.
- Submission of completed research application via on-line submission system
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Submit a final report; submit completed abstract to Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository; submit completed project’s abstract for presentation at Sigma Theta Tau or Council for Advancement of Nursing Science research meeting; and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
||1 per year|
||up to $5000|
||1 July 2014|
||1 November 2014|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online system will be available in April 2014.
Review Criteria: View a sample review form.