|Sigma Theta Tau International/Hill-Rom Environment of Elder Care Nursing Research Grant |
The Environment of Elder Care Nursing Research Grant co-sponsored by Hill-Rom will advance the science of nursing through research focused on critical aspects of elder care including clear lungs, no falls, safe skin, patient comfort and ease-of-use. Applications from novice researchers who have received no other national research funds are encouraged. Preference will be given to Sigma Theta Tau International members, other qualifications being equal.
Funds for this grant are provided by Hill-Rom. Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant and the applicant's research budget.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with a current license.
- Hold at minimum a master's degree or its equivalent, and/or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submission of completed research application packet and a signed research agreement via our online submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Submit to STTI a final report; submit completed abstract to STTI's Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
- Submit an abstract for publication to Hill-Rom regarding the research done as a product of the grant, and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
||1 per year|
||up to US $9,000|
||1 July 2014|
||1 November 2014|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(International)
How to apply: All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online system will be available in April 2014.
Review Criteria: Click here for a sample review form.