|Sigma Theta Tau International/National Gerontological Nursing Association Research Grant |
The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International/National Gerontological Nursing Association research grant is to support nursing research that will help improve health care for older adults.
Funds for this grant are provided by Sigma Theta Tau International and the National Gerontological Nursing Association.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Special consideration given to members of both Sigma Theta Tau International and the National Gerontological Nursing Association.
- Registered nurse with a current license.
- Hold at minimum a master's degree or its equivalent and/or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submission of completed research application packet and a signed research agreement via our on-line submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete the project within one year of funding.
- Submit to STTI a final report; submit completed abstract to STTI's Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
- Research must address gerontological nursing (focus on older adults and/or systems and settings that address care of older adults)
- Applicant must agree to present completed research at the National Gerontological Nursing Association annual convention following completion of the study
- Applicant must agree to submit a manuscript for review and publication in the National Gerontological Nursing Association section of Geriatric Nursing.
||up to US $5000|
||1 July 2014|
||1 November 2014|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(International)
How to apply: All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online system will be available in April 2014.
Review Criteria: View a sample review form.