|Sigma Theta Tau International/ Omicron Delta Research Grant |
To provide a minimum of US$2500 research grant annually to a nurse residing in and conducting research in middle or lower income countries (as defined by the World Bank) for a new research project.
Funds for this grant are provided by the Omicron Delta Chapter.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Member must reside in a middle or lower income country (as defined by the World Bank - http://tinyurl.com/7zjvlsx).
- Registered nurse with current license
- Hold a master's or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program, or country's equivalent.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Submit a final report
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
||1 per year|
||at least $2500|
||1 June 2015|
||1 October 2015|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
How to apply: All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system is available by linking here.