Sigma Theta Tau International/Rosemary Berkel Crisp Research Award
To support nursing research in the critical areas of women's health, oncology, and pediatrics.
The allocation of funds is based upon a research project that is ready for implementation in the area of women's health, oncology, or pediatrics; the quality of the proposed research, future potential of the application, appropriateness of the research budget, and feasibility of time frame. Funds provided by interest from a gift from The Harry L. Crisp, II and Rosemary Berkel Crisp Foundation to the honor society's Research Endowment.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with current license
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International
- Have a master's or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit to STTI a final report; submit completed abstract to STTI's Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
- Note: Some preference will be given to applicants residing in Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
||1 per year|
||1 December 2014|
1 June 2015
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system will be available in July 2014.