Sigma Theta Tau International/
Emergency Nurses' Association Foundation Grant
To encourage nursing research that will advance the specialized practice of emergency nursing. All relevant research topics will be considered, although priority will be given to studies which relate to the ENA/ENA Foundation Research Initiatives.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by ENA Foundation and Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Principal investigator must be a registered nurse
- Team members may be from other disciplines
- Be a member in good standing of both STTI and/or ENAF.
- Principal investigator must have a master's degree
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Be ready to start, or have already started, the research project
To Complete an Application
To review a copy of the application procedures, review process or to complete an application, please contact ENA Foundation. All applications MUST be returned to ENA Foundation.
Application packets submitted to Sigma Theta Tau International will not be reviewed.
||1 per year|
||1 March 2014|
|For additional information please contact:|
915 Lee Street
Des Plaines, IL 60016-6569