Sigma Theta Tau International/Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation End of Life Nursing Care Research Grant
The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International/Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation End of Life Nursing Care research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing care through research. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted for the grant.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation End of Life Nursing Care and Sigma Theta Tau International.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with current license
- Hold a master’s or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Sign a Research Grant Agreement
- Submit a final report
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
- Preference will be given to Sigma Theta Tau International and/or Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation End of Life Nursing Care members, other qualifications being equal.
||1 per year|
||1 April 2015|
||1 August 2015|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
|How to apply: |
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system is available by linking here.