|Sigma Theta Tau International/|
Midwest Nursing Research Society Research Grant
The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International/Midwest Nursing Research Society research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research; proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted. All research topics and designs are eligible for support. Multidisciplinary, historical, and international research is encouraged.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by Sigma Theta Tau International and Midwest Nursing Research Society.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with current license
- Have a master's degree, and/or be enrolled in a Doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Be both a Midwest Nursing Research Society and a honor society member.
- Submit a final report
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
||1 per year|
||1 April 2015|
||1 August 2015|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
How to apply: All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system is available by linking here.