|Sigma Theta Tau International/|
National League for Nursing Grant (NLN)
To support research that advances the science of nursing education and learning through the use of technology in dissemination of knowledge.
Funds for this grant are made possible from a gift from Dr. Diane Billings to Sigma Theta Tau International Foundation for Nursing's research endowment.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Preference given to Sigma Theta Tau International and/or National League for Nursing members.
- Grant proposals must advance the science of nursing education through the use of technology in the dissemination of knowledge.
- Registered nurse with current license
- Hold a master's or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Submit a final report
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
||1 per year|
||up to $5000|
||1 June 2014|
||1 November 2014|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
How to apply: All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system will be available in March 2014.