Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grants
To encourage nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research.
Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant, and the applicant's research budget. Applications from novice researchers who have received no other national research funds are encouraged and will receive preference for funding, other aspects being equal. Preference will be given to Sigma Theta Tau members, other qualifications being equal. Annual funding is provided by Sigma Theta Tau International Foundation for Nursing.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with current license
- Have a master's or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit to STTI a final report; submit completed abstract to STTI's Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
||US $5,000 (max)|
||1 December 2014|
||1 June 2015|
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171(international)
How to Apply : All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system will be available in July 2014.