21st International Nursing Research Congress
Global Diversity through Research,
Education and Evidence-Based Practice
12-16 July 2010 ● Orlando, Florida USA
The congress in Orlando is currently under way!
More than 740 nurse researchers and leaders
from more than 40 countries have come to Orlando
to share knowledge, make connections
and impact world health.
Visit Reflections on Nursing Leadership, STTI's online
member magazine, for daily congress updates, including information on the opening plenary, the international
induction, special sessions and more.
Check out the daily updates here:
Monday, 12 July 2010
Tuesday, 13 July, 2010
Wednesday, 14 July 2010
Thursday, 15 July 2010
View pictures and updates now!
Carolyn M. Clancy, MD
Learn more about the keynote speaker!
Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
U. S. Department of Health and Human Services
E-mail notifications including presentation dates and times have been e-mailed to all presenters. If you are a presenter and did not receive this e-mail, or if you have a question about your scheduled time/date, e-mail STTI. Please note that all scheduled presentation dates and times are final and cannot be changed. You can view your submitted research or evidence-based practice abstract at any time.
What is a nursing research congress?
The 21st International Nursing Research Congress is a:
1. Presentation forum for cutting-edge nursing research highlights and conclusions.
2. International assembly for nurse researchers to network and share ideas.
3. Discussion platform for the following topic: Global diversity through research, education and evidence-based practice.
1. Explore innovative strategies to enhance and sustain nursing research collaborations in global, diverse communities.
2. Promote the exchange of knowledge and the translation of evidence into practice through research, education and practice.
3. Discuss international health care concerns and the implications for nursing research.
Save the Date!
22nd International Nursing Research Congress
Moon Palace Resort
11-15 July 2011