Grapevine, Texas, USA
29 October - 2 November 2011
Poster Presenter Information
Note: These guidelines are only applicable to the convention being held in Grapevine, Texas, USA,
29 October – 2 November 2011. For presentations at other meetings, please consult the website for those specific events.
Poster Display Information
- Sigma Theta Tau International will supply the poster board for displaying your presentation.
- Board Color: Gray
- Board Format: Horizontal
- Dimensions: 4 feet (height) by 6 feet (width)
1.219 meters (height) by 1.829 meters (width)
- No tables, electronics or audio/visual equipment are allowed in the poster viewing area.
- Presenters should bring Velcro® or push pins to fasten the poster to the board.
Poster Viewing Times
Poster Session 1 posters will be on display on Saturday, 29 October and Sunday, 30 October. Poster Session 2 posters will be on display on Monday, 31 October and Tuesday, 1 November.
Note: Posters will remain up for two consecutive days.
Poster Session 1 Posters
Saturday, 29 October
11:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Poster Session 2 Posters
- 10:00-11:15 a.m.
- 1:45-3:00 p.m.
- 3:15-4:30 p.m.
Poster Setup/Removal Times
- Poster Session 1 posters may be set up on Saturday, 29 October from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Poster Session 2 posters may be set up on Monday, 31 October from 7:00-8:00 am.
How to Make a Great Poster
How to Make an Effective Poster
Tips on preparing a conference poster