|Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International|
42nd Biennial Convention
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA — 16 - 20 November 2013
Presenter Acceptance Policy
- Authors of accepted or invited presentations will be notified of acceptance via e-mail communication.
- A signed Participant Response Form stating presenter’s intention to present at the specified event must be completed to be placed in a scheduled session. The deadline for completion of the Participant Response Form will be strictly enforced.
- Presenters will be notified of their scheduled session day and time after the Participant Response Form has been completed. Presenters are expected to present their submissions on the scheduled day(s) and time(s) indicated. Poster presenters can be scheduled for multiple days and times.
- If a completed form is not received, authors will be notified that the form was not received and their presentation was removed from the program.
- Registration fees are to be paid by the presenter registration deadline.
- Removal from the program will result if these guidelines are not met.
- Non-compliance with above guidelines will result in the presenter not being allowed to present at any Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International event for a full calendar year. If a presenter registers but does not show up (without notifying STTI staff of an emergency), the same consequences will apply.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.634.7575 (U.S./Canada toll free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International).