Register On-Site for the 42nd Biennial Convention
Individuals wishing to register for the 42nd Biennial Convention must register on-site at the event.
See Workshops and Tours for pre-convention workshops and tour information and reservations.
General Registration Information
- All 42nd Biennial Convention registration fees include official non-ticketed programmed events and access to exhibits from Saturday, 16 November 2013 until Wednesday, 20 November 2013.
- Daily registrations are available for Saturday/Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Daily registrations include official programmed events and access to exhibitors on that day only. The Monday registration includes the International Induction Ceremony and Induction Reception.
- Tickets for the Speed Connect Luncheon, Tribute Awards Luncheon, Founders Celebration Dinner, and Fitness for Research will be available at an additional charge. Tickets can be purchased during the online registration process or by calling 888.634.7575 (U.S./Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International).
- Student discount applies only to full-time students. Student identification or proof of enrollment will be requested when you check in at on-site registration.
- Retired discount applies to those who are no longer employed in the nursing profession.
- Member rate applies only to active STTI members who paid membership dues for the 2013-2014 year.
- Nonmembers of STTI may register for the event at nonmember rates.
- Inactive members who renew their memberships can register at the member discounted rate (a value of up to US $100). Renew your membership now. If you have a question, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When completing your registration form, the name you input into the system will be exactly how your name badge will be printed (e.g., first/given name as it would appear on your name badge and last/family name[s]). Please review this information carefully. If changes are requested by 16 October 2013, STTI will guarantee that the changes will be made.
- Due to space limitations on the name badges, credentials will not be listed.
General Payment Information
- Payment must be received in U.S. dollars.
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks, and wire transfers are accepted.
- Registrants with open balances at the time of the event will not be permitted to participate in official programmed events, receive CNE credit, or present their oral or poster presentation.
Check payments must be:
- Mailed with registration form to guarantee payment credit to your registration account.
- Postmarked by the applicable registration deadline to qualify for discounted rates.
- Written in U.S. dollars.
- Made payable to Sigma Theta Tau International and mailed to:
Sigma Theta Tau International — Convention Registration
550 W. North St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202 USA
Wire Transfer Payments
- Should you choose to register on-site, you will be charged the applicable on-site rates.
- In order to qualify for the discounted rates, full payment must be received by the applicable registration deadlines.
- All cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email).
- If you are unable to attend, you may make a one-time substitution of another person at no additional charge.
- Cancellation of a pre-paid registration received electronically before 16 October 2013 will be refunded, minus an administrative fee as follows:
o US $75 for a high-income country
o US $30 for a middle-income country
o US $15 for a low-income country
Cancellation of a pre-paid registration received through the mail must be postmarked before 16 October 2013 to be refunded, minus the administrative fee as listed above.
No pre-paid registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked 17 October 2013 or after.
If a cancellation request is received or postmarked by 17 October 2013 or after for a registration that was not pre-paid, an invoice will be issued and due for the full registration fee.
Visa Letter Requests
If you need a letter confirming your event registration to help facilitate your efforts in obtaining a visa, we can provide a confirmation letter once you have registered for the convention and the payment has been processed.
- Once you meet these two requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and registration confirmation ID number.
- If you have been accepted as a presenter, please include your abstract ID in your request.
- Once your information is verified, the confirmation letter for your visa application will be emailed to you.
Your request will be processed within 10 business days. Requests for confirmation letters must be submitted by 16 October 2013. Requests for mailed letters will be reviewed, and additional fees will apply.
The confirmation letter does not guarantee you will receive a visa. Confirmation letters will only state the event title, dates, location, payment confirmation of registration fees, and that you are a presenter if applicable. If you are denied a visa, we will provide you a full refund as long as we are notified BEFORE 30 October 2013. Attendees are advised to apply for a visa as early as possible.
Participants Requiring a Company-Stamped Confirmation
For participants from countries requiring the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ink stamp, please provide a copy of your registration confirmation to any staff member at on-site registration.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
or call 888.634.7575 (U.S./Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International).
Sigma Theta Tau International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.