Grapevine, Texas, USA
29 October - 2 November 2011
- Wednesday, 31 August 2011 – Early registration discount deadline (postmarked on or before 31 August 2011)
- Wednesday, 28 September 2011 – Standard registration discount deadline (postmarked on or before 28 September 2011)
- On Thursday, 29 September 2011 Onsite registration pricing begins
Continuing Nursing Education
Convention Total Hours: 14
Saturday, 29 October 2011: 2.25
Sunday, 30 October 2011: 4.5
Monday, 31 October 2011: 4.5
Tuesday, 1 November 2011: 2.75
Convention Registration Fees
Please select your country of residence from the dropdown menu below.
General Registration Information
- All 41st Biennial Convention registration fees include official non-ticketed programmed events, access to exhibits from Saturday, 29 October 2011 until Wednesday, 2 November 2011.
- To participate in the Pre-Conference Workshops and Facility Tours you must be registered for a 5-Day Convention Registration.
- Speed Connect Luncheon, Tribute Awards Luncheon, Founders Celebration Dinner and Fitness for Research events are ticketed events at an additional charge. Tickets can be purchased during the online registration process, or by calling 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll free) or +1.317.634.8171 (international).
- Daily registrations are available Saturday/Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or for the 41st Biennial Convention.
- Student discount applies only to full-time students. Student identification may be requested when you check in at onsite registration.
- Retired discount applies to those who are no longer employed.
- Nonmembers of STTI may register for the 41st Biennial Convention at nonmember rates.
- Member rate applies only to active STTI members who paid membership dues for the 2010-2011 year.
- Inactive members who renew their membership can register at the member discounted rate (a value of up to US $100). Renew your membership now. If you have a question, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When completing your registration form, the name you input into the system will be exactly how your name badge will be printed (e.g. first/given name as it would appear on your name badge and last/family name[s]). Please review this information carefully. If changes are requested by the advanced registration deadline, STTI will guarantee the changes.
- Due to space limitations on the name badges, credentials will not be listed.
General Payment Information
- Payment must be received in U.S. dollars.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and checks are accepted.
- Registrations will not be processed until full payment is received.
Check Payments must be:
- Mailed with registration form to guarantee payment credit to your registration account
- Postmarked by the applicable registration deadline to qualify for discounted rates
- Written in United States Dollars
- Made payable to Sigma Theta Tau International and mailed to:
Sigma Theta Tau International - Convention Registration
550 W. North St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202 USA
- Should you choose to pay at onsite registration, you will be charged the applicable onsite rates.
- In order to qualify for the discounted rates, full payment must be received by the applicable registration deadlines.
- All cancellations must be received in writing (letter or e-mail).
- If you are unable to attend, you may substitute another person in your absence at no additional charge.
- Cancellations of a pre-paid registration received electronically before 28 September 2011 will be refunded, minus an administrative fee as follows:
- US $75 for a High Income Country registration
- US $30 for a Middle Income Country registration
- US $15 for a Low Income Country registration
- Cancellations of a pre-paid registration received through the mail must be postmarked before 28 September 2011 to be refunded, minus the administrative fee as listed above.
- No pre-paid registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked 29 September 2011 or after.
- If a cancellation request is received or postmarked 29 September 2011 or after for a registration that was not pre-paid, an invoice will be issued and due for the full registration fee.
Participants Requiring a Company-Stamped Confirmation
For participants from countries requiring the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ink stamp, please provide a copy of your registration confirmation to any staff member at onsite registration.
Visa Letter Requests
If you need a letter confirming your convention registration to help facilitate your efforts in obtaining a visa, we can provide a confirmation letter once you have registered for the convention and the payment has been processed.
Once you meet these two requirements, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and registration confirmation ID number.
Please let us know if you are also a presenter.
Once your information is verified, the confirmation letter for your visa application will be e-mailed to you.
Your request will be processed within 10 business days. Requests for confirmation letters must be submitted by Wednesday, 28 September 2011. Requests for mailed letters will be reviewed and additional fees will apply. The confirmation letter does not guarantee you will receive a visa. Confirmation letters will only state the convention title, dates, location, payment confirmation of registration fees and that you are a presenter if applicable. If you are denied a visa, we will provide you a full refund so long as we are notified BEFORE Thursday, 27 October 2011. Attendees are advised to apply for a visa as early as possible.