JW Marriott® Indianapolis welcomes you to an urban renaissance. Crafted with sophisticated design elements, contemporary ambiance and unparalleled service, the crown jewel of the new Marriott Place℠ Indianapolis hotel complex is a distinct destination for travelers. Guests are surrounded by a realm of dining and entertainment options when they stay at this downtown Indianapolis hotel. In addition to exquisite dining options onsite, over 200 shopping, dining and entertainment options including White River State Park, Lucas Oil Stadium and Bankers Life Fieldhouse are just steps away.
JW Marriott® Indianapolis
10 S. West Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Learn more about the JW Marriott® Indianapolis.
Guest Room Reservations
Special guest room pricing has been arranged with the JW Marriott® Indianapolis for this event. Room availability and special rates are limited, so make your reservations now.
STTI guest room rates for this event are:
• King Rooms: US $159.00
• Double Rooms: US $159.00
Reservations can be made by choosing one of the following methods:
- MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ONLINE NOW!
The JW Marriott® Indianapolis created a dedicated booking website for this event so you will be able to make, modify and cancel their hotel reservations online, as well as take advantage of the special guest room pricing plus make any room upgrades, amenities or other services offered by the hotel.
- Telephone: Book your reservation directly with the JW Marriott® Indianapolis by calling 1.877.303.0104. To ensure you receive the special guest room rate please identify yourself to the agent as an attendee of the Sigma Theta Tau International event taking place 12-14 April 2013.
PLEASE NOTE: All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit OR guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by one of these methods.
Guest room reservations are available on a first-come, first served basis until Monday, 11 March 2013 or until the rooms sell out, whichever comes first.
Guest Room Services & Amenities
The JW Marriott® Indianapolis hotel rooms offer it all, from sumptuous bedding to 24-hour room service, plasma-screen televisions and more. Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. The JW Marriott® Indianapolis has a smoke-free policy. Guest room services and amenities include:
• One or two bedrooms
• Sumptuous Revive® bedding
• Daily housekeeping
• “On-Call” Housekeeping/Butler Service
• 24-hour room service
• High-speed Internet access (daily rate of US $14.95)
• In-room safe
• Iron/ironing board
• Valet laundry service from Monday through Saturday (Pick up by 9:00 a.m., in room by 5:30 p.m.)
• Coffee/tea maker
• Work desks with ergonomic chairs
• Two-line speaker phones
• Hair dryer
• Oversized bath towels
• Terry bathrobes
• Complimentary newspaper delivered to room (upon request)
• Samsung© 40" LCD TVs
• ADA-accessible rooms provide people of all needs with exceptional accommodations
Services & Amenities
At the JW Marriott® Indianapolis, you will discover a range of choice amenities from an Executive Lounge to a 24-hour, full-service business center to distinctive dining and more. Services and amenities include:
• 24-Hour, Full-Service Business Center
• FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center
• Day Spa Service on Request
• Distinctive Dining Options
• Onsite Starbucks Café
• State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
• Valet Parking (available for a daily fee of US $35.00)
• On-site underground parking (available for a daily fee of US $28.00)
• Multi-Lingual Front Desk
Event & Meeting Space
The JW Marriott® Indianapolis event and meeting space can be found on three floors of the hotel. Access an interactive map of the three floors.