|CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submission Deadline: 7 May 2014
Leadership Connection 2014
Personal. Professional. Global.
24-27 September 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Opportunities are available to submit abstracts for Leadership Connection 2014. Invited abstracts demonstrate a direct link to the theme “Personal. Professional. Global.” and to the overall objectives of the program.
This event will serve as a networking arena to bring together, students, academicians, and clinicians to address leadership aspects that impact the global health of the world’s people. Through these discussions, leadership skills as related to various models of leadership will allow for both personal and professional growth.
• Compare effective models of leadership.
• Describe strategies to effectively address leadership challenges.
• Apply leadership concepts within a professional setting.
• Analyze global leadership trends in nursing.
Topics for Submission - Chapters Only
Chapter leaders are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentations regarding chapter best practices that meet the overall event objectives. Suggested topics include:
- Leadership Succession and Board Operations
- Strategic Planning
- Recruitment and Retention
- Use of Technology
- Effective Publicity
- Cultivating Chapter Leaders
Topics for Submission - Nursing
Nurse leaders are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations regarding the following suggested topics:
• Educational Leadership
• Frontline Clinical Leadership
• Executive Academic Leadership
• Executive Clinical Leadership
For more information, please email email@example.com
or call 888.634.7575
(U.S./Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171