General Registration Information
- STTI Congress registration fees include official programmed events, access to exhibitors, and the International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame and Conversation with the Honorees as well as the reception immediately following. Daily registrations are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday that include official programmed events and access to exhibitors on that day. The Thursday daily registration also includes the International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame and Conversation with the Honorees as well as the reception immediately following.
- STTI student discount applies only to full-time students. Student identification or proof of enrollment will be requested when you check in at Registration.
- STTI retired discount applies to those who are no longer employed.
- Nonmembers of STTI must register for the congress at nonmember rates.
- Member rate applies only to active STTI members who paid membership dues for the 2012-2013 year.
- Inactive members who renew their STTI membership can register at the member discounted rate (a value of up to US $100). Renew your membership now. If you have a question, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When completing your registration form, the name entered will be what is printed on your name badge (e.g. first/given name as it would appear on your name badge and last/family name[s]). Please review this information carefully. If changes are requested by Thursday, 28 June, 2012, STTI will guarantee the changes. NOTE TO PRESENTERS: The name you use for registration must match the name used to submit your abstract.
- Due to space limitations on the name badges, credentials cannot be listed.
General Payment Information
- In order to qualify for the discounted rates, full payment must be received by the applicable registration deadline.
- Payment must be received in U.S. dollars.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and checks are accepted.
- Registrations with a balance due at the time of the event will not receive CNE credit, nor able to present their oral or poster presentation.
If you choose to pay at onsite registration, you will be charged the applicable onsite rates.
All registrations and payments processed on-site will incur a US $25 payment processing fee.
All cancellations must be received in writing (letter or e-mail).
If you are unable to attend, you may make a one-time substitution to another at no additional charge.
Cancellations of a pre-paid registration received electronically or via mail before Thursday, 28 June, 2012 will be refunded, minus an administrative fee as follows:
US $75 for a high-income country
US $30 for a middle-income country
US $15 for a low-income country
No paid registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked Friday, 29 June 2012 or after.
If a cancellation request is received or postmarked Friday, 29 June 2012 or after. for a registration that was not pre-paid, an invoice will be issued and due for the full registration fee.
Participants Requiring a Company-Stamped Confirmation
For participants from countries requiring the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ink stamp, please provide a copy of your registration confirmation to any staff member at onsite registration.
Visa Letter Requests
Do you need a letter confirming your congress registration to help facilitate your efforts in obtaining a visa? If so, we can provide a confirmation letter once you have registered for the congress and after the payment has been processed. Once you meet these two specifications, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and registration confirmation ID number. In addition, please let us know if you are a presenter. Upon verification, we will e-mail you the confirmation letter for your visa application. It will take no more than 10 business days to process your request. Requests for confirmation letters must be submitted by Wednesday, 27 June 2012.
Requests for mailed letters will be reviewed and additional fees will apply.
The confirmation letter does not guarantee you will receive a visa. Confirmation letters will only state the conference title, dates, location, payment confirmation of registration fees and that you are a presenter if applicable.
If you are denied a visa, we will provide you a full refund as long as we are notified by Friday, 28 June 2012. No refunds will be issued past this date. You are advised to apply for a visa as early as possible.