|Evidence-Based Practice Sessions
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submission Deadline: 13 December 2013
Submit an abstract for evidence-based practice sessions:
Abstracts for translational research that demonstrate a direct link to the theme Engaging Colleagues: Improving Global Health Outcomes are invited.
Evidence-based practice sessions provide the opportunity for nurses to showcase strategies, techniques, and models for implementing evidence-based practice.
- Analyze innovative strategies to engage in interprofessional collaboration to improve global health outcomes.
- Promote the translation of evidence toward achieving health outcomes through research, education, and practice.
- Examine variations in interprofessional approaches to global health and social issues.
- Evaluate evidence that influences policy and increases funding opportunities.
Suggested Topics for Submission
- Clinical educational strategies
- Educational and clinical outcomes and measurements
- Evidence-based nursing implementation
- Evidence-based practice solutions
- Evidence-based teaching/learning strategies
- Global perspectives
- Technologies that influence practice
Guidelines for Electronic Abstract Submission.pdf
Return to call for abstracts page
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 888.634.7575 (U.S./Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International).