CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submission Deadline: 13 December 2013
Submit an abstract for research sessions:
Abstracts for translational research that demonstrate a direct link to the theme Engaging Colleagues: Improving Global Health Outcomes are invited.
Research sessions will serve as networking forums to bring together researchers, educators, administrators, clinicians, and policy makers to address the global health of the world’s people. Through the presentation of research findings, nurses can further the scholarship and health care of the world’s populations.
- Analyze innovative strategies to engage in interprofessional collaboration to improve global health outcomes.
- Promote the translation of evidence toward achieving health outcomes through research, education, and practice.
- Examine variations in interprofessional approaches to global health and social issues.
- Evaluate evidence that influences policy and increases funding opportunities.
Suggested Topics for Submission
- Complementary health practices
- Culturally diverse health behaviors
- Global nursing education (Accepted abstracts from this category are eligible to receive the Excellence in Educational Research Award.pdf, a program of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International and the Chamberlain College of Nursing Center for Excellence in Nursing Education).
- Global nursing research
- Health promotion/disease prevention
- International collaborations
- Nursing leadership
- Technologies to influence research
- Theoretical/methodological issues
Return to call for abstracts page
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 888.634.7575 (U.S./Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International).