Archival Resource Consultant
Helps chapters develop, maintain and use their archival collections.
Benefits to you
- Promote STTI’s heritage
- Enhance members’ knowledge about the preservation and maintenance of historical nursing information
- Network with nursing colleagues
- Receive recognition as an STTI volunteer
What you will do
- Respond to requests from members/chapters in your region related to the development, management and utilization of archival collections
- Be available to members and chapters by publishing your name and contact information in STTI’s publications and on its website
- Direct members and chapters to resources that are available from STTI and its website
- Consultants are asked to serve for one biennium, but they may continue to serve for an extended period of time.
- Experience developing and organizing historical collections
- Possess an understanding of the basic principles of archival preservation
- Knowledgeable about the honor society’s heritage and nursing history
How do I apply?
- Complete a VIProfile, indicating the following interest category: History of the Society