Scholarly Journal Reviewer
Reviews manuscripts submitted to WORLDviews on Evidence-Based Nursing or Journal of Nursing Scholarship, bimonthly, peer-reviewed, evidence-based and nursing research scholarly journals.
Benefits to you
- Contribute as a peer-reviewer to a scholarly journal with international circulation
- Receive recognition when names of reviewers are listed in the journals at the end of each year
What you will do
- Review manuscripts submitted to a comprehensive and scholarly resource for those working toward the development of evidence-based practice
- Participate in an informative, two-way process with the editorial board
- Open to members and non-members of STTI.
- Minimum requirements are two peer-reviewed journal publications and a higher degree (master’s or PhD).
- Editor of publication reviews data form and categories and assigns manuscripts as appropriate.
How do I apply?
- Complete a VIProfile, indicating the following interest categories: Writing/Editing/Editorial – Manuscript reviewer.
- Contact Melody Jones at email@example.com and request a reviewer application.