WORLDviews on Evidence-Based Nursing Reviewer
Reviews manuscripts submitted to WORLDviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, a quarterly, peer-reviewed, evidence-based nursing journal.
Benefits to you
- Contribute as a peer-reviewer to a scholarly journal with international circulation
- Receive recognition when names of reviewers are listed in WORLDviews at the end of each year
What you will do
- Review manuscripts submitted to a comprehensive and scholarly resource for those working toward the development of evidence-based practice
- Participate in an informative, two-way process with the editorial board
- Open to members and non-members of STTI.
- Minimum requirements are two peer-reviewed journal publications and a higher degree (master’s or PhD).
- Editor of publication reviews data form and categories and assigns manuscripts as appropriate.
How do I apply?
- Complete a VIProfile, indicating the following interest categories: Writing/Editing/Editorial – Manuscript reviewer
- Contact the editor, and a more detailed form will be sent to you to complete.