The Honor Society of Nursing,
Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)
was founded 5 October 1922.
Discover ways to celebrate STTI's 90th anniversary!
Share your interest in STTI by participating in our yearlong 90th Anniversary celebrations. There are NINE ways to celebrate 90 years of STTI. Use these opportunities to re-engage with STTI while sharing your passion for the honor society and the nursing profession:
- Share your story on The Circle.
- Locate and connect with nine people on The Circle.
- Tell nine people about STTI and why you became a nurse.
- Send a thank you letter/note to a nurse who inspired you during your career.
- Send a welcome note/letter to a new STTI inductee or a nurse offering encouragement.
- Become a mentor for a younger member.
- Show off your STTI gear.
- Display your STTI nameplate or static sticker.
- Wear your STTI shirt, pin, or bracelet.
- Start or participate in a local service project.
- Complete/update a Volunteer Interest Profile (VIProfile).
- Participate in 2011-2013 Call for Action: Give Back to Move Forward.
- Work toward meeting fulfilling the U.N. Millennium Development Goals.
- Invite nine students to view Student Central.
Walk for Research
The STTI Foundation for Nursing will host the 90th Anniversary Celebration Walk for Research during the biennial convention to benefit the Research Fund.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional ideas to make the most of your membership and celebrate this exciting milestone!