Leadership Succession Committee
The Leadership Succession Committee (LSC) is to prepare a diverse biennial ballot reflective of the membership and to develop members in organizational leadership roles.
- Vet nominees and present a ballot for the 2013-2015 Board of Directors and elected committees that reflects diversity of membership and choice for each position.
- Develop and mentor members for leadership positions at all levels of the organization.
- Prepare membership materials to elicit nominations.
- Review and revise campaign procedures.
- Monitor candidate campaigns.
- Serve as a resource for members during the biennium.
- Continue development of a structured leadership succession plan to ensure a robust pool of potential candidates reflective of global representation.
Return to the Leadership Succession Committee homepage.