The Sigma Theta Tau International/American Nurses' Foundation grant encourages research career development of nurses through support of research conducted by beginning nurse researchers or experienced nurse researchers who are entering a new field of study.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: US $7,500 (max)
Deadline: 1 May 2017
Funding date: October 2017
Funds for this grant are provided by ANF and Sigma Theta Tau International. Preference will be given to Sigma Theta Tau members, other qualifications being equal. Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant, and the applicant’s research budget.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with current license.
- Have a master's or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Have a clinical nursing research topic.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
How to Apply
All applications will be accepted by ANF in 2017. A link to the online application system will be available at the link below, when available.