The Sigma Theta Tau International/Chamberlain College of Nursing Education Research Grants support research focused on excellence and innovation in nursing education.
Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant, and the applicant's research budget. This grant is a program of the STTI/Chamberlain College of Nursing Center for Excellence in Nursing Education. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 2 annually
Funding: US $10,000 each (max)
Deadline: 1 May 2017
Funding date: 1 November 2017
The proposed nursing research should meet the following criteria:
- The project should focus on excellence and innovation in nursing education.
- Be a member in good standing of STTI.
- The principal investigator(s) should be registered nurses (or country equivalent) with a current license and have at least a master's in nursing (or country equivalent).
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement with appropriate additional documentation and letters of support by the deadline (no extensions).
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received (including proof of Institutional Review Board approval or country equivalent).
- Complete project within twelve (12) months of funding.
- Submit a final report to STTI. Submit completed abstract to STTI's Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system is available here.
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)