The Sigma Theta Tau International/Emergency Nurses Association Foundation Grant encourages nursing research that will advance the specialized practice of emergency nursing. All relevant research topics will be considered, although priority will be given to studies which relate to the ENA/ENA Foundation Research Initiatives.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: $6,000 (max)
Deadline: 15 March 2017
Funding date: August 2017
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by ENA Foundation and Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Principal investigator must be a registered nurse
- Team members may be from other disciplines
- Be a member in good standing of both STTI and ENAF.
- Principal investigator must have a master's degree
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Be ready to start, or have already started, the research project
How to Apply
To review a copy of the application procedures, review process, or to complete an application, please contact ENA Foundation. All applications MUST be returned to ENA Foundation.
Application packets submitted to Sigma Theta Tau International will not be reviewed.
915 Lee Street
Des Plaines, IL 60016-6569
Fax: 847.460.4005 www.ena.org/foundation