Oversee the development, review and revision of criteria and funding for recognition awards and scholarships distributed by the developing honor society. Additionally, oversee the recruitment, selection and communications processes associated with honor society awards.
- Oversee the process of developing, reviewing, revising criteria and funding for recognition awards and scholarships.
- Manage the process for reviewing and judging award and scholarship applications.
- Recruit candidates for awards and scholarships - locally, regionally and internationally. Assist with the application process.
- Ensure that all applicants are notified of judging results, selected or not selected. Inform award and scholarship recipients of the manner in which they will receive their award or scholarship.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the position of awards chair. Submit modifications or new policies and procedures to the board of directors for approval.
- Note: Those serving as the Awards Chair, on the Awards Committee, or as any other honor society officer or chair are not eligible for scholarships or other monetary awards while in any appointed or elected positions.