Collaborate with the appropriate committee to evaluate developing honor society’s income sources, and determine financial needs above and beyond collection of member fees. Oversee the development of strategies for funding specific honor society/chapter projects and manage the implementation of projects and events that increase funds as well as the visibility of the honor society/future chapter.
- Collaborate with the Finance Committee to evaluate honor society income sources, and determine financial needs above and beyond collection of member fees.
- Oversee the development of strategies for funding specific projects as determined by the board of directors.
- Oversee the implementation of projects and events that increase funds as well as the visibility of the honor society.
- Manage the fund raising event and ensure that an effective publicity program is in place, through collaboration with the publicity committee.
- Coordinate the donation of goods or services, if necessary, for the event.
- Solicit the general membership for participation in hosting the event.
- Participate in the fund raising program, activities and events along with members of the philanthropy/fund raising committee.
- After completion of the event, oversee the evaluation of the event in terms of number of participants, amount of money raised, etc.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the position of philanthropy chair. Submit modifications or new policies and procedures to the board of directors for approval.
Chapter Philanthropy Guide
BBB Wise Giving Alliance
Fund-Raising Resource Center
Policies and Procedures Template Coming Soon!