Oversee the honor society’s research awards and grants programs including developing, reviewing and revising criteria for research awards and funding of research grants. This position also manages the process for reviewing and evaluating abstracts and proposals, as well as managing the development of strategies for promoting research awards and grants.
- Oversee the process of developing, reviewing and revising criteria for research awards and the funding of research grants.
- Manage the process for reviewing and evaluating abstracts for research awards and proposals for research grants.
- Oversee the planning of any honor society research conferences or research day activities.
- Manage the development of strategies for promoting the conduct of research and for the dissemination and utilization of research findings.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the position of research chair. Submit modifications or new policies and procedures to the board of directors for approval.
- Note: Those serving as the Research Chair, on the Research Committee or as any other officer or chair are not eligible for research funding while in any appointed or elected positions.