Overview of Phase 6 Tasks:
1) Adopt and operate according to STTI chapter bylaws.
2) Attend Charter Recognition at the next STTI biennial convention.
3) Prepare to send 2 delegates to each STTI biennial convention and have 2 delegates to vote electronically.
4) Conduct regular board meetings to plan chapter events, benefits and services.
5) Communicate chapter events, benefits and services to members.
6) Plan and hold annual inductions.
7) Maintain records of finances, events, benefits and services.
8) Plan and conduct at least 2 programs and 1 business meeting for members annually.
9) Plan future programming, events and benefits.
10) Plan future budgets to correspond with current and future event planning.
11) Report officer changes via the Officer and Committee Chair Report in the Chapter Management System.
12) Conduct chapter leader elections and host transition meetings with outgoing and incoming officers.
13) Attend recommended chapter leader trainings.
14) Complete first STTI chapter annual report after first year of chapterhood.
15) Create or continue Policies and Procedure Manual, Strategic Plan and Leadership Succession Plan.
16) Learn about required chapter liability insurance available via STTI.
17) Learn about chapter fee assessments and chapter disbursement checks
18) Consult with staff.