EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE SESSIONS
Have you been involved in a successful project to improve patient outcomes?
The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International invites submission of successful evidence-based practice projects. We are looking for projects that integrate the current best evidence with clinical expertise to guide practice as well as projects where nursing evidence has been used to solve a problem and gain better patient outcomes.
Suggested Topics for Submission
- Evidence-Based Nursing Implementation
- Interprofessional Evidence-Based Solutions
- Nurse-Sensitive Indicators
- Technology-Related Improvements
Presentation options include the following:
- Individual abstract (20-minute presentation)
- Symposium Concurrent Session (75-minute presentation)