Schedule | Hotel and Travel | Sponsorships | Speakers
The Institute for Global Healthcare Leadership prepares healthcare leaders to effectively work in and/or lead major public health departments, public or private organizations, and global programs and initiatives, thereby directly and indirectly improving the health of people worldwide.
EMERGING GLOBAL HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM
25-28 September 2017
London, United Kingdom
This symposium is designed to prepare globally-aware healthcare leaders to:
- Participate in global healthcare ventures and networking.
- Become a global thought and practice leader, locally, and regionally.
- Provide local and regional consultation to meet dynamic global healthcare challenges.
- View healthcare issues from a global perspective.
Our experts will guide you through a wide range of global topics, including:
- Global Health Executive Leadership
- The Global Economy
- Structure, Systems, and Support
- Policy and Politics
- Your Role: Influence v. Implementation
- Networking and Trends
- Tensions and Shifting Sands
- Value Proposition
- Best Practices
Institute updates and instructions on how to register will be posted on this site as details are finalized. If you have other specific questions, please email IGHL@stti.org.