Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Author
Creates educational activities for online continuing education.
Benefits to you
- An opportunity to publish in a peer-reviewed electronic format
- Play an important role in creating quality education programs, which reflect current nursing knowledge and research
- Receive recognition for scholarly contribution
What you will do
- Develop, review and revise a learning activity in the form of case studies, articles, or modular-style courses
- Use template, author guidelines and in-house copyediting and proofreading
- Submit activity to a blind-review process, facilitated by STTI
- Publication approval granted by the director of professional development
How do I apply?