Oversees bylaws compliance, makes recommendations for bylaws changes, and oversees member and chapter eligibility issues.
Benefits to you
- Gain solid understanding of bylaws and eligibility
- Opportunity to network with nursing professionals on long-term committee
- Increase leadership skills
What you will do
- Oversee bylaws compliance
- Make recommendations for bylaws changes
- Oversee member and chapter eligibility issues
- Members are elected by majority vote at the House of Delegates for a term of one biennium.
- Attend 10 telephone conference calls with committee.
- Chair has approximately two face-to-face meetings annually.
- Active member involvement in STTI
- Evidence of previous leadership service in STTI and other organizations, including non-nursing organizations (e.g., leadership experience in professional work and volunteer domains)
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of STTI mission, values and initiative priorities
- Ability to effectively conduct, facilitate and participate in groups
- Time to fulfill obligations of office
- Ability to place organizational purpose, mission and interests above own
How do I apply?
Anyone interested in being considered for an elected position should:
- Complete a VIProfile, indicating the following interest categories:
- Elected and Appointed Officers – Elected committees
- Spokespersons – Governance
- Contact the Leadership Succession Committee by way of Constituent Involvement