Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository Reviewer
Assists STTI by reviewing full-text submissions to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository. Build the Henderson Repository by reviewing submissions. Increase the global impact of nursing research and evidence-based practice!
- Learn about the review process for submissions to an open access repository
- Add review experience to curriculum vitae or tenure dossier
- Receive recognition as an STTI volunteer
- Review full-text submissions online to determine if they meet the guidelines and policies of the Henderson Repository.
- Reviewers are assigned to two-year terms.
- Henderson Repository reviewers are assigned to one (or more) of 25 topical collections according to indicated interest area(s) and expertise. Each collection is assigned between 2 and 12 reviewers. As items are submitted to a collection, reviewers choose items to review. Reviewers are active during the two-year term, but serve on an as-needed basis as items are submitted.
- STTI membership
- Earned doctorate (masters considered if other requirements are met and exceeded)
- Completion of at least one postdoctoral (postmasters) research activity involving submission of manuscript for peer review to a scholarly/scientific journal is required.
- Experience as a peer-reviewer for a scholarly/scientific journal is desired.