The cost for program participation is $3,000.
- Secure for the Scholar three (3) nights lodging for the workshop and two (2) nights for STTI’s Biennial Convention.
- Secure for the Mentor one (1) night lodging for the site visit and two (2) nights for the workshop and STTI’s Biennial Convention.
- Provide the Scholar and Mentor with a two-day registration for convention including the Leadership Celebration Dinner.
- Provide the Mentor with a stipend to defray travel costs.
In addition, Scholars will be responsible for:
- Securing travel to the workshop and the STTI Biennial Convention.
- Any expenses associated with the site visit.
- All meals at convention except for the Leadership Celebration Dinner.
- Leadership Mentor
In addition, Mentors will be responsible for:
- Securing travel to the workshop, site visit (Scholar's institution), and STTI's Biennial Convention.
Recommended sources for additional financial assistance include:
- Civic organizations
- Hospital auxiliaries
- Government agencies
- Community and professional foundations
- Professional organizations and STTI chapters
Contact theCenter for Excellence in Nursing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigma Theta Tau International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the
American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.