Registration is closed for the Board Leadership Institute!
The Board Leadership Institute scheduled for August 18-19, 2016 has been postponed and will be rescheduled.
Nurse leaders are joining forces to ensure that nurses have a voice in the boardroom, where important healthcare decisions are made every day. Join us for the Board Leadership Institute!
Schedule and Program Highlights
This dynamic program includes:
• Nurses on boards: the importance of your voice.
• Are you ready to be on a board?
• Board leadership: What are organizations looking for?
• Board structure and operations.
• Creating a board-ready resume.
• Key next steps.
The following distinguished professionals have presented at past Board Leadership Institutes:
• Daniel J. Pesut, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN
• Angela Barron McBride, PhD, RN, FAAN
• Kimberly Harper, MS, RN
• Cynthia Vlasich, MBA, BSN, RN
Past BLI Participant Feedback
“Excellently organized. Pertinent and current information. I truly enjoyed the collaboration with the expert speakers, STTI team, and attendees. Fantastic real life experiences and case studies. Excellent guidance and a true confidence builder for selling yourself as a PhD nurse.”
“Outstanding faculty - This seminar expanded my perspective. This went way beyond being on a board!”
Sigma Theta Tau International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.