The online application system is currently closed. Please complete the ILI Academies Interest Form if you would like to receive more information.
The GNLA seeks applications from experienced and knowledgeable gerontologic nurses who are poised to be effective health care change leaders. This includes, but is not limited to, experienced RN clinicians, advanced practice nurses, managers, administrators, clinical and health service researchers, consultants, and educators actively engaged in the health care of older adults. In order to be eligible for the GNLA, applicants must:
- Hold a Baccalaureate degree in nursing and a Master’s degree in either nursing or related field
- Have at least three years of clinical practice experience in caring for older adults
- Provide evidence of previous management experience with direct responsibility and accountability for a group of employees, team projects, and/or clinical practice
- Provide explicit commitment to participating in monthly video conferences
- Certification in geriatric nursing, a formal degree related to geriatrics/gerontology, or have significant continuing education and experience in the field preferred
Applicants need not be a member of STTI to apply.
A completed GNLA application includes:
- GNLA application for the Fellow
- GNLA application for the Leadership Mentor
- Fellow Curriculum Vitae (CV) or detailed resume
- Leadership Mentor Curriculum Vitae (CV) or detailed resume
- Organization application for the Fellow
- Organization application for the Leadership Mentor
Presented in Partnership with Hill-Rom.