The NFLA is presented in partnership with The Elsevier Foundation. This partnership will provide the 2016-2017 Scholars and Leadership Mentors with the following throughout the academy:
- Lodging for Workshops I & II
- Breakfast and lunch at Workshops I & II
- 2-day registration for STTI’s Biennial Convention
- 2-night accommodations for STTI’S Biennial Convention
- All required workshop learning materials
- Stipend for Scholars and Leadership Mentors
The following expenses will be the responsibility of the Scholar and Leadership Mentor:
- Travel to and from Workshops I & II and STTI’s Biennial Convention
- Dinner during Workshops I & II
- Expenses associated with Site Visits
- All meals at STTI’s Biennial Convention (except for celebration dinner)
- Additional activities associated with the Scholar’s individualized leadership plan and team leadership project
Recommended sources for additional financial assistance include:
- Civic organizations
- Hospital auxiliaries
- University foundations
- Government agencies
- Community and professional foundations
- Professional organizations and STTI chapters
*Scholars located outside of North America may be eligible for additional assistance.
Presented in partnership with The Elsevier Foundation.
Sigma Theta Tau International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.